Russia Aims to Flood Global Market with Non-GMO Wheat — Conquer Fear and Live Free!

Not all governments are consenting to the Eugenicists’ idea of feeding the world with genetically modified food sources to induce infertility, or weaken our autoimmune system to accelerate aging, all parts of an elaborate effort to thin the herd about 90% of the existing population. The plan stipulates that most of the remaining 10% will…

via Russia Aims to Flood Global Market with Non-GMO Wheat — Conquer Fear and Live Free!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.