You’ll recall that back in April of this year I examined the question of whether or not there was foreknowledge of the plandemic. Specifically, that episode of Questions For Corbett looked at:
- Event 201;
- Insider trading in the US Senate;
- The “failure” of US medical intelligence;
- The shut down of the US’ pandemic early warning system in September 2019;
- The record numbers of CEOs quitting their jobs;
- The Federal Reserve’s moves in the Repo market in September 2019;
and several other signs that those in positions of power knew that 2020 was going to be the year of COVID.
But April seems like an eternity ago and diligent researchers have dug up many more examples of suspiciously predictive activities in the meantime.
So, in the interest of continuing this exploration, let’s examine eight more signs of plandemic foreknowledge.
So are you ready for a data dump on plandemic foreknowledge? Then sit down and strap in for this week’s extensive edition of The Corbett Report Subscriber. Corbett Report members can access the full newsletter by logging in to the site.
To access the full newsletter and to support this website, please become a member today.
For free access to this editorial, please CLICK HERE.