Reform Act of 2018 1. No Tenure / No Pension.
According to Judge Jeanine Pirro has Fans, President Trump is asking everyone to forward this email to a minimum of 20 people, and to ask that each of them to be asked to do likewise. In three days, most people in the United States will have the message.
This is clearly an amazing idea that must be passed around. Stand by for the push back from THE SWAMP
THE TRUMP RULE: Let’s see if Congress understands what people pressure is all about.
Salary of retired US Presidents .. . . . . $180,000 FOR LIFE.
Salary of House/Senate members .. . . $174,000 FOR LIFE
This is stupid
Salary of Speaker of the House – $223,500 FOR LIFE.
This is really stupid
Salary of Majority / Minority Leaders – $193,400 FOR LIFE.
Average Salary of a teacher – $40,065
Average Salary of a deployed Soldier – $38,000
Here’s where the cuts should be made!
Congressional Reform Act of 2017
1. No Tenure / No Pension. A Congressman/woman collects a salary while in office and receives no pay once they’re out of office.
2. Congress (past, present, & future) participates in Social Security.
All funds in the Congressional retirement fund move to the Social Security system immediately. All future funds flow into the Social Security system, and Congress participates with the American people. It may not be used for any other purpose.
3. Congress can purchase their own retirement plan, just as all Americans do.
4. Congress will no longer vote themselves a pay raise. Congressional pay will rise by the lower of CPI or 3%.
5. Congress loses their current health care system and participates in the same health care system as the American people.
6. Congress must equally abide by all laws they impose on the American people.
7. All contracts with past and present Congressmen/women are void effective 7/1/17. The American people did not make this contract with Congressmen/women.
Congress made all these contracts for themselves. Serving in Congress is an honor, not a career. The Founding Fathers envisioned citizen legislators, so ours should serve their term(s), then go home and go back to work.
TRUMP, in a recent interview with CNBC, offers one of the best quotes about the debt ceiling: “I could end the deficit in five minutes,” he told CNBC. “You just pass a law that says that anytime there is a deficit of more than 3% of GDP, all sitting members of Congress are ineligible for re-election”.
The 26th Amendment ( granting the right to vote for 18 year-olds ) took only three months and eight days to be ratified! Why? Simple! The people demanded it. That was in 1971 – before computers, e-mail, cell phones, etc.
Of the 27 amendments to the Constitution, seven (7) took one (1) year or less to become the law of the land – all because of public pressure.
Trump is asking each addressee to forward this email to a minimum of twenty people on their address list; in turn, ask each of those to do likewise.
In three days, most people in The United States of America will have the message. This is one idea that really should be passed around. If each person contacts a minimum of twenty people, then it will only take three days for most people in the U.S. to receive the message. It’s time! Please forward if you favor these changes.
Thanks for playing ball with us. This is the kind of “Chain Migration” we want to see happen, going into the inboxes of all Americans. Drain the Swamp and Make America Great Again!!!
Help President Trump to Drain the Swamp by joining the America First Coalition Boots on the Ground movement. We all pulled together in 2016 to elect Donald Trump as our President, he needs our help again. Join here today!