There seems to be a well-coordinated suppression against relevant discoveries that could have ended the use of biochemical protocols many decades ago, yet what we have is the state mandated mass inoculations that have already killed hundreds in 2017 alone.
In November 2017, the Philippine Statistics Authority reported that:
Graph showing actual health expenditures in the Philippines covering the 2015-2016 period.
- The country’s total health expenditures grew from Php 593 billion in 2015 to Php 655 billion in 2016 or by 10.5 percent at current prices. The contribution to Gross Domestic Product (GDP) was at 4.5 percent;
- Household-out-of pocket payment (OOP) posted Php 342 billion or 54.2 percent of CHE in 2016, followed by government schemes and compulsory contributory; health care financing schemes at Php 216 billion or 34.2 percent;
- Hospitals, specifically general hospitals were the recipients of OOP at Php 259 billion or 41.1 percent;
- Pharmacies came in second to general hospitals at Php 173 billion(27.5 percent), followed by providers of preventive care at Php 53.3 billion(8.5 percent).
- Global spending on health is expected to increase from US$7·83 trillion in 2013 to $18·28 (uncertainty interval 14·42–22·24) trillion in 2040 (in 2010 purchasing power parity-adjusted dollars). –Lancet
At PHP 655 billion expense in 2016, cancer cure is still not in their sight. The increase in HIV infections continue to mock the government’s effort to provide better healthcare for all.
Sadly, the total out of pocket [OOP] of PHP 342 billion from the household sector, the highest of all expenditures, should have gone to better options to ensure the entire family of protection against viral infections at all times. Obviously, that is not the case.
We cannot simply ignore the recent unfolding of events at the national level, where so-called experts are blaming each other about their collective culpability in the harmful mass vaccination of 830,000 children in the country, that essentially compelled us to take this concrete action to make this technology available now.
It’s high time for the limitations hounding the healthcare industry to be rectified for good. Its unfettered use of toxic chemicals to poison the microbes, as well as the healthy cells, and the deliberate injection of live “attenuated” viruses to force the immune system to respond and produce the necessary antibodies against them, are not the best options available to protect the body from all harmful and deadly viral infections.