There are no accidents. While awake during a typical 2:30 a.m.-ish stint so common these days, I suddenly thought of Jake Morphonios and made a mental note to check in with his channel the following morning. Of course, by morning I’d forgotten all about it, but a friend sent me this video last night—one of…
The UN have unveiled their masterplan for the next 14 years – saying that they wish to implement global socialism and corporate fascism as part of their “Agenda 2030” plans.
Part of their plans, officially dubbed “Post-2015 Sustainable Development Goals,” aims to reduce inequality worldwide by forcing individual governments and citizens alike to share their wealth under the guidance of a one world government.
In simpler terms, Western taxpayers should prepare to be fleeced so that their wealth can be redistributed internationally as their own economies are cut down to size by Big Government. Of course, as has been the case for generations, most of the wealth extracted from the productive sector will be redistributed to the UN and Third World regimes — not the victims of those regimes, impoverished largely through domestic socialist/totalitarian policies imposed by the same corrupt regimes to be propped up with more Western aid under Agenda 2030.
Wealth redistribution alone, however, will not be enough. Governments must also seize control of the means of production — either directly or through fascist-style mandates. “We commit to making fundamental changes in the way that our societies produce and consume goods and services,” the document states. It also says that “governments, international organizations, the business sector and other non-state actors and individuals must contribute to changing unsustainable consumption and production patterns … to move towards more sustainable patterns of consumption and production.”
In plain English, the Agenda 2030 document is claiming that today’s “consumption and production” patterns are unsustainable, so we’ll need to get by with less. How much less? It would be hard to find a more clear and concise assessment than that offered by the late Maurice Strong, the recently deceased Canadian billionaire and longtime UN environmental guru who led the 1992 Earth Summit, in a pre-Earth Summit document: “It is clear that current lifestyles and consumption patterns of the affluent middle-class … involving high meat intake, consumption of large amounts of frozen and ‘convenience’ foods, ownership of motor vehicles, numerous electrical appliances, home and workplace air-conditioning … expensive suburban housing … are not sustainable.”
In truth, such “lifestyles and consumption patterns” are sustainable, so long as the freedom that makes prosperity possible is not destroyed in the name of achieving “sustainability.” The UN and the environmental lobby claim that we must get by with less because there are now too many people on the planet consuming too many resources. But this rationale for accepting UN-imposed scarcity is patently false.
Of course, the promoters of Agenda 2030 would claim that rather than impoverish us, the global regime they envision would take good care of us — through universal health coverage, for instance. One of the targets for Goal 3, ensuring “healthy lives” and “well-being,” is: “Achieve universal health coverage,” including “vaccines for all.” Universal access to “mental health,” along with “sexual and reproductive health-care services” — code words for abortion and contraception — are also included. All governments are expected to integrate such services into their “national strategies and programmes,” the agreement demands.
It is worth noting that mass-murdering Soviet dictator Vladimir Lenin made clear that controlled healthcare is the “keystone” of socialism. The United Nations obviously agrees. And though he may not call it “socialism,” Obama undoubtedly also views government control of healthcare as key. Indeed, enactment of ObamaCare could be viewed as a “great leap forward” by the United States toward implementation of a key component of Agenda 2030, before Agenda 2030 was even “approved.”
But as important as targeting healthcare is to the globalist schemers, any plan for building international socialism would be lacking without also targeting the next generation with global-socialist propaganda. And so an entire goal of Agenda 2030 is devoted to ensuring that all children, everywhere, are transformed into what the UN calls “agents of change,” ready to push forward the plan for the new global order. “Children and young women and men are critical agents of change and will find in the new Goals a platform to channel their infinite capacities for activism into the creation of a better world,” the agreement explains.
The sort of activists that the UN hopes to make your children into is also explicitly defined in the agreement. “By 2030, ensure that all learners acquire the knowledge and skills needed to promote sustainable development, including, among others, through education for sustainable development and sustainable lifestyles, human rights, gender equality, promotion of a culture of peace and non-violence, global citizenship and appreciation of cultural diversity and of culture’s contribution to sustainable development,” the global plan for 2030 states. Considering what the UN means by “sustainable development” — population control, central planning, global governance, and more — the agenda for your children takes on an even more sinister tone.
“Sustainable” children for global citizenship in the new order will be accomplished via what the UN misleadingly refers to as “education.” In the UN document the word “education” alone is mentioned more than 20 times. And throughout the agreement, the UN openly advocates the use of schools to indoctrinate all of humanity into a new set of values, attitudes, and beliefs in preparation for the new “green” and “sustainable” world order. The UN’s education agenda also puts sex “education” front and center. “By 2030, ensure universal access to sexual and reproductive health-care services [abortion and contraception], including for family planning, information and education,” the document explains.
How much will Agenda 2030 cost? Various figures have been thrown around by UN bureaucrats regarding the monetary costs of the plan, generally ranging between $3 trillion and $5 trillion per year.
Yes, trillions. In the “From Billions to Trillions” report released by the World Bank in July 2015, the globalist outfit, a key player in Agenda 2030, conceded: “To meet the investment needs of the Sustainable Development Goals, the global community needs to move the discussion from ‘Billions’ in ODA [Official Development Assistance] to ‘Trillions’ in investments of all kinds: public and private, national and global, in both capital and capacity.”
But the money needed to implement Agenda 2030 and other UN schemes is only part of the cost. Other parts include the loss of our national independence and freedom that the rise of global governance and global socialism would surely entail. Revealingly, empowering dictators to help in global governance is openly touted by Agenda 2030. The document states, “We recommit to broadening and strengthening the voice and participation of developing countries [the regimes ruling those countries] — including African countries, least developed countries, land-locked developing countries, small-island developing States and middle-income countries — in international economic decision-making, norm-setting and global economic governance.”
When Agenda 2030 was adopted at the 70th annual UN General Assembly confab in New York City on September 25, the UN plot to re-engineer civilization was ushered in with a “thunderous standing ovation,” the UN Department of Public Information reported. Every one of the 193 UN member governments on the planet — from murderous communist and Islamist dictatorships to those ruling what remains of the “Free World” — vowed to help impose the UN’s controversial goals on their subjects.
It all sounded so wonderful to some of the world’s most brutal dictators that they could hardly contain their glee. “This agenda promises a brave new world, a new world which we have to consciously construct, a new world that calls for the creation of a new global citizen,” gushed Marxist dictator Robert Mugabe, the genocidal mass-murderer enslaving Zimbabwe who also serves as chairman of the African Union. “I want to believe that we are up to this task that we have voluntarily and collectively committed ourselves to. Our success, and in particular the promise of a new world that awaits us, depends upon this commitment.” He also promised to vigorously impose the UN Agenda 2030 on the starving and impoverished victims his regime lords over with Agenda 2030-style policies. The communist Castro regime vowed to work with socialist Venezuelan strongman Nicolas Maduro and other tyrants to impose the UN goals on their victims, too — all with financing from Western taxpayers.
The brutal tyrants ruling Communist China, meanwhile, have also been enthusiastic cheerleaders for the UN goals — goals that the regime boasted it played a “crucial role” in developing. The Chinese autocracy, infamous for forced abortions, censorship, religious and political persecution, the “one-child policy,” terrible pollution, kangaroo courts, and of course, murdering more human beings than any other entity in all of human history, used its vast, global propaganda machine to celebrate Agenda 2030.
“China has made important contributions to the global efforts in reaching a fair, inclusive and sustainable post-2015 development agenda,” the regime’s deputy permanent representative to the UN, Wang Min, was quoted as saying in a report by the Communist Chinese news and espionage service Xinhua. “China is also very active in putting forward Chinese proposals…. The agreement includes important proposals by China and many other developing countries in numerous aspects.”
Among other “commitments,” China promised to spend $2 billion in foreign countries to meet the UN goals in “education” and “health,” with its funding increasing to $12 billion by 2030. While only contributing a small piece of the pie, the fact that Beijing is so excited about the agenda is quite revealing. Echoing Chairman Mao’s rhetoric, EU and NATO globalist Javier Solana said, “With a sustained commitment from all countries, developed and developing alike, the world can ensure that it celebrates another great leap forward in 2030.” (Emphasis added.) The last “Great Leap Forward,” presided over by Chairman Mao Tse-tung between 1958 and 1963, resulted in the murder of an estimated 45 million Chinese who were worked, starved, or beaten to death.
The Obama administration, which apparently does not plan to present the UN scheme to the U.S. Senate for ratification as required by the U.S. Constitution, also offered a forceful defense of the UN agenda. Speaking to the UN General Assembly on September 27, 2015, after purporting to commit the United States to the global plot, Obama claimed the UN blueprint “is one of the smartest investments we can make in our own future.”
Even the world’s leading religious figure, Pope Francis, addressed UN member governments with a plea to support the UN goals. “The adoption of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development … is an important sign of hope,” he declared, before demanding a UN “climate” regime as well.
Beyond governments and religious figures, much of the private sector also enthusiastically backed the new goals. Among the mega-corporations backing the scheme are the world’s top three search engines: Google, Microsoft’s Bing, and Yahoo. It was not immediately clear whether those corporations’ support for the UN agenda would affect the supposed impartiality of search results, but critics of the UN plan expressed alarm nonetheless.
For now, at least, the world and the White House are all pretending that the SDGs are binding on Americans, too. However, the U.S. Senate was not consulted, as the Constitution requires for all treaties. And even if the Senate were to ratify it, the federal government cannot grant itself new anti-constitutional powers merely by approving a treaty. Therefore, the agreement has no force in the United States. But as UN Agenda 21 showed clearly, that does not mean that the Obama administration, and possibly future presidents, would not attempt to push it forward anyway. The American people, therefore, must demand through their elected representatives that the UN power grab be stopped.
Speak Out Against REAL ID
Stop REAL ID! Submit comments to the Dept. of Homeland Security by May 8th!
- UPDATE: DHS has released an e-mail address where you can submit REAL ID comments. The subject line must include the Docket No. DHS-2006-0030. Send your comments to email@example.com. Click here to open an e-mail window with the sample comments included.
- A broad coalition of organizations across the United States is urging the public to submit comments rejecting the illegal national identification system created under the Department of Homeland Security’s REAL ID program.
- Five states and several members of Congress have rejected the scheme, which creates a massive national ID system without adequate security or privacy safeguards, which makes it more difficult and costly for people to get licenses, and which makes it easier for identity thieves to access the personal data of 245 million license and cardholders nationwide.
- To take action and submit comments against this fundamentally flawed national ID system, click here! Comments are due by 5pm EST on May 8, 2007.
To take action and make your voice heard, submit comments against the fundamentally flawed national identification scheme. The draft regulations to implement the REAL ID Act are open for comment until 5:00 PM EST on May 8, 2007. The comments can be submitted in one of three ways:
- E-mail: Send to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include DHS-2006-0030 in the subject line.
- Online through the Federal Rulemaking Portal: http://www.regulations.gov (search for “DHS-2006-0030-0001” and follow the instructions for submitting comments);
- Fax to 1-866-466-5370. Your fax must state that you are submitting comments in response to Notice of Proposed Rulemaking DHS-2006-0030.
- Postal Mail sent to Department of Homeland Security; Attn: NAC 1-12037; Washington, D.C. 20538. Your letter must state that you are submitting comments in response to Notice of Proposed Rulemaking DHS-2006-0030.
Click here for sample comments you can print, sign and send in.
Organizations have launched a nationwide campaign to engage the public in the debate over what would be the first national identification document. These transpartisan, nonpartisan, privacy, consumer, civil liberty, civil rights, and immigrant organizations have joined in this unique public education project because the REAL ID proposal put forth by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) would harm our lives in a multitude of ways every day. The proposed regulations set requirements that states must follow to have their state issued identification documents accepted for federal purposes, like getting on an airplane or entering a government building, including courthouses.
The power of the Department of Homeland Security, along with other federal government agencies, to reach into the everyday lives of people living in this country will be unprecedented.
This is the same federal agency that had responsibility for helping people following Hurricane Katrina, and proved itself not to be ready for the challenge. Creating a national identification system is a huge, complex project and there no agency in the Federal government that has proven that it could manage a project of this magnitude.
What we do know: You will make more than one trip to the motor vehicle office to apply for your REAL ID national identification card; the government has estimated that the scheme will cost taxpayers $21 billion; REAL ID requires documentation that most people will have difficulty finding; and the cost of driver’s licenses and state ID cards will skyrocket. We do know that the federal government is considering expanding the REAL ID card to everyday use.Click for more background…
- DHS: Real ID Proposed Guidelines: Questions and Answers
- American Civil Liberties Union
- Electronic Frontier Foundation
- Electronic Privacy Information Center
- Liberty Coalition
- Privacy Activism
- Privacy Rights Clearinghouse
- Wikipedia entry on REAL ID
- American Federation of Labor-Congress of Industrial Organizations
- American Library Association
- “There are serious privacy and security issues with the REAL ID Act,” said Loriene Roy, ALA President-Elect. “ALA has expressed deep concern about standardized machine-readable driver’s licenses and national identification cards because of the potential privacy implications for library users, as well as the increased potential for identity theft for all individuals.”
- American Policy
- American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee
- Carol Khawly, Director of Legal Advocacy at ADC, states that “as a community, we fear that the REAL ID card will be used by different government agencies as well as private parties to profile individuals who look foreign or who have a foreign name.”
- Asian American Legal Defense and Education Fund
- Association of American Physicians & Surgeons
- Bill of Rights Defense Committee
- Center for Digital Democracy
- Center for Financial Privacy and Human Rights
- Citizen Outreach Project
- Citizens Against Government Waste
- “REAL ID raises the specter of George Orwell’s 1984 the government controlling a central database of personal information, which could be used to monitor the comings and going of American citizens,” said CAGW President Tom Schatz.
- Coalition Against Prosecutorial Abuse
- Common Cause
- Computing Professionals for Social Responsibility
- Consumer Action
- Electronic Frontier Foundation
- Electronic Privacy Information Center
- “Make no mistake, this is a national identification system that will affect your everyday life,” said Melissa Ngo, Director of EPIC’s Identification and Surveillance Project. “Critics of the REAL ID scheme are called anti-security, but it is not anti-security to reject a national identification system that will harm our national security and make it easier for criminals to pretend to be law-abiding Americans.”
- Fairfax County Privacy Council
- Give Me Back My Rights Coalition
- Government Accountability Project
- Gun Owners of America
- Immigrant Workers Union
- Leadership Conference on Civil Rights
- Liberty Coalition
- National Center for Transgender Equality
- National Council of Jewish Women
- National Council of La Raza
- National Gay and Lesbian Task Force
- National Immigration Law Center
- Parents, Families and Friends of Lesbians and Gays
- Patient Privacy Rights Foundation
- People for the American Way
- Privacy Activism
- “The breadth and diversity of the opposition is a real testimony to how harmful Real ID is to so many different communities,” said Deborah Pierce, Executive Director of PrivacyActivism.org and one of the founders of the Stop Real ID Now! activism campaign. “By getting people and groups who are usually excluded from the debate involved at the grassroots level, we can stop Real ID.”
- “The Real ID Act of 2005 turns our state driver’s licenses into a national ID card, costs over $20 billion dollars, infringes privacy, and imposes major burdens on taxpayers, anybody renewing a driver’s license, seniors, immigrants, transgender people, and state governments – while doing nothing to protect against terrorism,” said privacy activist Jon Pincus, one of the founders of the Stop Real ID Now! activism campaign. “This commenting process is a great chance for the American people to tell DHS and Congress the Real ID Act is a bad law that needs to be repealed.”
- Privacy Rights Clearinghouse
- Privacy Times
- Republican Liberty Caucus
- Rutherford Institute, The
- The Arc of the United States United Cerebral Palsy
- The Multiracial Activist
- US Bill of Rights Foundation
- Virginia Citizens Defense League
- Virginia Gun Owners Coalition
- World Privacy Forum
- America’s Right to Privacy
- Arizona Citizens Defense League
- Asian American Justice Center
- Artist Activism Network
- Constitution Party of North Carolina
- Consumers Against Supermarket Privacy Invasion and Numbering (CASPIAN)
- Consumer Federation of California
- Center for Democracy & Technology
- The Loyal Nine
- Oklahoma Defense of Freedom Project
- South Asian American Leaders of Tomorrow
- Young Democrats of America
Blog Posts covering the campaign:
- Schneier on Security: REAL ID Action Required Now (May 8)
- Worthless Ponderings: What REAL ID is and why you should care (May 8)
- Knitting with rocketships: Stop Big Brother (May 8)
- The Hackenblog: Just say no to the National ID card (May 8)
- Flouncy: My REAL ID Comments (May 8)
- Wax On: Bruce Stole my thunder (May 8)
- Jay Knight: Your chance to stop REAL ID (May 8)
- Suspended Nitrogen: Urgent: stop taxpayer dollars being wasted on a fake security id (May 8)
- Generalized Notes of Oberservation: Last Chance: REAL ID (May 8)
- Fueled by Caffiene: REAL ID Action Required Now (May 8)
- Core Dump: REAL ID Comments Close Tonight! (May 8)
- David Wilford’s LiveJournal: Please do this! (May 8)
- Have GNU, Will Travel: Speak Out against REAL ID (May 8)
- LibraryLaw Blog: Comments DUE TODAY to Dept. of Homeland Security (May 8)
- Victor Pillow the Musician: 5 hours to say no (May 8)
- Guy2k: Breaking: More Security Theatre? (May 8)
- The Militant Libertarian: Fight REAL ID (May 8)
- Rerilocity: REAL ID? No, Says DHS’s Advisors (May 8)
- Tattooed Dad: Act NOW to stop REAL ID (May 8)
- The New Citizenship Project: Last Day to Stop the REAL ID Act (May 8)
- Lis: “Your ID, please” Hell No!! (May 8)
- Clackablog: Fatherland Security, There You Go Again (May 8)
- Your Authority for Online Security: Will the REAL ID, please stand UP! (May 8)
- Threat Level: Panels Scrutinize Real ID Proposal (May 7)
- Campus Progress: EPIC Says: No to REAL ID (May 7)
- TLF: DHS Privacy Committee Declines to Endorse REAL ID (May 7)
- Cato @ Liberty: DHS Privacy Committee Declines to Endorse REAL ID (May 7)
- RochesterTurning: Action: Call DHS; oppose nation ID & Big Brother (May 7)
- The Technology Liberation Front: DHS Privacy Committee Declines to Endorse REAL ID (May 7)
- Laura: Stop REAL ID – Submit Comments Tonight! (May 7)
- Shekkara: Oppose REAL ID – send your comments to Dept. of Homeland Security (May 7)
- Boing Boing: One More Day to Stop REAL ID and keep Big Brother out of the US (May 7)
- The Crossed Pond: REAL ID Act – Public Comments (May 7)
- A Sociable Loner: The Assault on Liberty Continues (May 7)
- SunbeltBlog: Get grumpy about REAL ID (May 7)
- Hullabaloo: Action Items by Digby (May 7)
- Crimes and Curruption of the New World Order News: Tell Lieberman to stick REAL ID up his…(May 7)
- Twistedchick’s Free Speech Soapbox: awake! awake! fear! fire! foes! awake! awake! (May 7)
- Privacy Saved My Life: Stop REAL ID: Reject National Identification (May 7)
- Stop REAL ID Now:: Again… what’s wrong with REAL ID (May 6)
- Mr Sprinkles’ Indubitable News: Stop the REAL ID Act by May 8 (May 6)
- Marketing Whore: Your Information At Risk (May 4)
- Anti National ID Campaign: Anti National ID Campaign (May 4)
- Rantings of a New Yorker: Comment Deadline of May 8th is Quickly Approaching for REAL ID (May 4)
- Ales Rarus: REAL ID = Real Mistake (May 4)
- AYM Networked: Less than a week to stop REAL ID (May 4)
- News2U Worldwide News: Stop REAL ID! (May 3)
- Chronicles of Dissent: Stop REAL ID! (May 3)
- The Technology Liberation Front: REAL ID Comment Campaign (May 3)
- Lunog: Coalition Team-up to Defeat National ID(May 3)
- The Blog of M’Gath: Submit Comments Against REAL ID (May 3)
- ShoutPost – Alex Jones: The Rise of the Police State and Big Brother (May 3)
- BBspot: Stop REAL ID (May 3)
- Boston Tea: Fight the REAL ID (May 3)
- James Landrith: Taking the Gloves Off (May 3)
- News and Int’l PoliTRICKS: Stop the REAL ID Act by May 8 (May 3)
- Fly Me to Your Satellite: Stop REAL ID (May 3)
- Homeland Stupidity: Who Wants a National ID? (May 2)
- Cato @ Liberty: REAL ID Comment Campaign (May 2)
- Katie: Big Brother is getting closer (May 2)
- All his Engines…: Don’t Forget Folks (May 2)
- Consumer Thoughts: One week to Stop REAL ID (May 2)
- Privacy Activism: REAL ID: activism in high gear and what you can do (May 2)
- Emergent Chaos: Stop REAL ID (May 2)
- Protect Personal and Financial Privacy: REAL ID – Oppose Defacto National ID (May 1)
- ArsGeek: Stop Real ID. You’ve got a week. (May 1)
- Giles Bowkett: More Bush Administration Law-Breaking (May 1)
- The Civil Libertarian: Help STOP “Real ID” (May 1)
- Boing Boing: One week to stop REAL ID and save America from the surveillance state! (May 1)
- District Dispatch: ALA joins anti-National ID Campaign (May 1)
- Privacy Digest: Over Forty Groups Announce National REAL ID Public Campaign (May 1)
- Pogo Was Right: Forty-Three Groups Join Campaign to Stop REAL ID (May 1)
- Stop Real ID Now!: 43 organizations announce campaign to solicit comments! (May 1)
Visit Technorati.com to see all blog posts about the campaign. 203 blogs currently support the REAL ID campaign!
- Washington Post: Leahy, Others Speak Out Against New ID Standards (May 9)
- Voice of America News: Privacy Concerns, Cost, Jeopardize Plans For US Identity Card (May 8)
- CNet News: Congress rethinks the Real ID Act (May 8)
- Computerworld: Privacy Groups renew push against REAL ID bill (May 3)
- Washington Technology: Coalition attacks REAL ID Act regulations (May 2)