“JFK’s Executive Order 11100 Abolishing the Federal Reserve” by John P. Curran “Article 1, Section 8 of the US Constitution specifically says that Congress is the only body that can “coin money and regulate the value thereof.” The US Constitution has never been amended to allow anyone other than Congress to coin and regulate currency. […]
X22Report Published on Jan 8, 2019 It is not going well for Theresa May, she has now set the date for vote on Jan 15. The auto apocalypse is now hitting Germany, China and the rest of Europe and don’t forget about the US. People are not buying new cars as they use to. German industrial […]
Dave Janda: President Trump Will Neuter The Fed And The Globalists As Part Of The Reset by https://www.silverdoctors.com/ Dave says Trump has bought time for 2 years in order to soften the blow of the economic collapse for hundreds-of-millions of Americans. Here’s more… – by Dave Janda of Operation Freedom TRUMP VS THE GLOBALIST’S TERRORIST FEDERAL RESERVE The spotlight […]
By Anna Von Reitz
Now I know many of you are suffering the plague of the IRS or from fear of the IRS, or both.
It was January 2007 when I first discovered the information released by the Federal Reserve Bank, Boston that changed my understanding of the gold & silver markets, the financial markets, the energy markets, the monetary system as well as the true essence of my country, the United States of America. Interestingly enough it came in the form of a children’s comic book.
The Road to Roota Theory postulates that there is a group of people in the United States as well as around the world that are working to remove and destroy the financial banking powers that have secretly controlled all aspects of our lives for hundreds of years. The original idea of this group sprang from the mind of Alan Greenspan and involved rigging markets with computer programs that he had invented in the 1960’s. The original articles can be found here:
The Original Road to Roota
My understanding of the way the world worked was blown to bits and replaced with a more unified theory on all things monetary… all things that lead us down The Road to Roota otherwise known as the Road to the Gold Standard.
Greenspan’s Golden Secret
The following concepts are the key support pillars in The Road to Roota Theory and I have linked the support articles as back up. Once you understand these concepts you will understand what is happening all around you as the world you once knew comes crumbling down to be replaced by a new and better system.
KEY COMPONENTS OF THE ROAD TO ROOTA THEORY:
1) All markets have been 100% controlled by computer programs since the 1970’s in order to steer and control prices thus prolonging the fiat monetary system.
2) A powerful cabal of the world’s elite have taken over that market manipulation process and twisted it to enhance their own profits while pretending to service their nation’s best interests.
3) In the early 1900’s the United States embarked on a secret policy to hide all of its own natural resources and exploit the rest of the world’s until resource scarcity was fully recognized.
4) In order to support the oil backed US Dollar and the world’s petro-based economic system the “powers that be” have hidden new energy technologies that would greatly benefit the world’s population as well as the environment.
5) Since 911 there is a group of people and governments that have decided “enough is enough” and are in the process of removing the banking cabal from their seat of power.
6) The planned destruction of the fiat monetary system is the type of “Creative Destruction” event that will force the implementation of a new Gold Standard within the United States.
You may argue all you want about my interpretation and conclusions but there will be no arguing the final results. When the final crash comes the facts will show that the Road to Roota Theory was the closest thing to a “correct analysis” of the gold market available at this time in history.
This is your peek behind the curtain of the Great and Powerful OZ!
As we read the papers today the events are unfolding before us. The real question now is what will happen in the future? Will we be cast into a deep and dark depression with no hope for future generations or will we survive and even thrive as we make this transition?
Here is my interpretation of all the information found in the RoadtoRoota.com archives:
These conclusions may sound way too positive and outrageously naive but everything I watch points to a very bright future…even if it takes a few bumps to get there!
1) The collapse of the fiat monetary system will be total and complete equalizing the playing field between the “haves” and the “have-nots”.
2) All paper/electronic debt and assets will evaporate with the collapse of the fiat money system.
3) Those who have perpetrated the outrageous and monstrous crimes of the past 100 years will be hunted down and prosecuted (if they are lucky).
4) The US will issue a new gold backed currency (domestically) allocating it according to future social security payments due.
5) The US will allocate much of the new gold backed money to support the funding of schools, police, health care, infrastructure and other necessities for a fully functioning society.
6) Globalization will end upon the collapse of the derivative structure and all countries will end global trade concentrating on their own internal commerce.
7) All US overseas troops will return home to protect our borders and ensure the safety of our citizens.
8) The US population will be fully employed working to replace all the overseas production lost in the reversal of Globalization.
9) The United States will tap into its VAST natural resources that have been hidden away for years in National Parks, Military Bases and sites deemed “Ecologically Sensitive”.
10) A vast array of new energy technologies will be revealed since there will be no more need for the “oil standard” that has supported the US Dollar for the past 50 years.
11) The implementation of the new monetary system will usher in a glorious new “Golden Age” that the world will embrace after years of being lead around like “Sheeple”.
We are on the cusp of something truly momentous in the history of the human race. With the full transition there is no need to lose the free markets system. Truthfully, a true “Free Market” system has never been given the chance it deserves with all the market rigging of the past 100 years.
We will be free again. We will resurrect our Constitution and we will make the United States of America the Land of Liberty that our forefathers envisioned.
Let’s pray that the change is peaceful.
May the Road you choose be the Right Road.
*Audio by Tamz Broderick
By Anna Von Reitz
Most people will be alarmed to hear rumors of an IMF take over of the Federal Reserve.
The IMF organized and promoted by the Rockefeller interests and Oil Barons has been functioning as the “U.S. Treasury” since shortly after the Second World War. They have used the IMF for no end of market manipulations and political intrigues and false claims in commerce. That said, the Federal Reserve fronted by the Warburgs and Rothschilds is even older and worse in its own sluggish nasty way.
So you have the spectacle of the snakes eating each other, and quarreling over which tail is which.
The important take home point is that despite the pandering and plumage, they are all snakes, they are all criminals, and a choice between raspberry feces and vanilla feces is still an insane non-choice scenario for the rest of us.
Asked by a friend this afternoon to name a bank with “clean hands” I couldn’t name one major international bank that is less than pitch black filthy. None.
Asked what I would do, I said — take them over, establish new management, establish new regulatory agencies, and stand with both feet on their necks until the end of time.
Until we all grow up and get rid of the entire concept of money and “representations of value” and adopt a sane worldwide currency based on all commodities, all natural resources, and all labor assets, keeping both feet on the banker’s necks is the only answer.
The moment you let up on one of them, he sets out to free all the rest of them from competent regulation. They are like gang members. They have the Big “B” tattoo on their chests.
A bunch of silly Nellies are running around predicting chaos and meltdowns and rioting in the streets if the Federal Reserve is taken down. I got news for them. They bankrupted the “Federal Reserve System” in 2009, so all that was protected by Mama Vatican and the Slime Balls in the United States Bar Association, instead of being returned to the lawful Priority Creditors —-us.
The time for rioting and giving a damn about the “Federal Reserve” was ten years ago or more. The time to liquidate the IMF and blast the Rockefeller Mobsters off their French thrones is right about now.
All those assets —- all of them —- belong to us. The “National Debt” belongs to us. The Bid Bonds and labor contracts — ours, ours, ours. The indemnity bonds and guarantees and bottomry bonds and “Life Force Value Annuities” —- all ours. The CUSIP bonds — ours, again. All the Puerto Rican Foreign Grantor Trusts —- ours, nobody else’s. All the IRS collections, all the Internal Revenue Service collections, and all the property taxes and mortgages —- all of it, is owed to us, minus a relatively small fee for services we actually contracted for and actually received under the stipulations of our Constitutions.
And these criminals, including the IMF, are trying to say that they are our Trustees and that they are collecting “for” us.
Have you heard enough of this chant and rant? We don’t have any Trustees.
The Trustees who were supposed to be safeguarding our interests were worse than common thieves. So….. guess what?
We are standing here on our own flat little feet demanding the return of our rights, titles, and interests, our assets, our labor, our rents and leases, our fees, our property in sum total. Now.
No Karen Hudes, no Kim Goguen, no IMF, no middlemen “representing” us and administrating our
estates “for” us. They are nothing but Executors de Son Tort — a phrase that can only be answered for with Autrefois Convict.
Just dump it all into our bank and we will tend to our own business from now on.
We will sort through the horrible mess that all these very competent and important and highly educated people have made, and bring relief at last, with decency and common sense that has been completely lacking for decades.
Let the IMF be forewarned—- they aren’t our Treasury and they aren’t our Trustees and as much as we despise and care nothing for the Federal Reserve, in our view, the IMF is not a bit better. We will nail them both to the wall for fraud and mis-representation with equal alacrity and we will demand their liquidation if they steal one peso from any American and that means all the Americans who have been mis-identified on purpose as British Territorial “Citizens”, too.
Got that, Butch?
I can’t think of a single international commercial bank that deserves to survive a liquidation challenge for criminal activity. Not one.
See this article and over 1300 others on Anna’s website here:
To support this work look for the PayPal button on this website.